Compensation: $12-$15 DOE
Dispatches service workers to specific work locations to provide assistance to customers or perform predetermined job roles, as well as perform varied secretarial and administrative duties.
- Reviews work orders from departments or complaints from customers and records type and scope of service to be performed.
- Determines and schedules orders according to urgency.
- Receives calls from service workers by telephone and processes calls.
- Informs workers of type and location of work to be performed and dispatches workers to the job.
- Keeps records of repairs, installation, removal of equipment or appliances, and hours required on each job
- Composes and produces business correspondences, reports, and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produces these materials.
- Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
- Edits documents produced by others
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures.
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events
- Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and oversees production and distribution of related materials.
- Schedules assign and prioritize workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- Receives and inventories shipments
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Experience with WINTAC a +++
- Associated Degree or higher a ++
- Highly self-motivated and managed
- Must be comfortable with web-based technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn new software and procedures in a timely manner
- Service Orientation
- Administrative skills
- Clerical Skills
- Light Bookkeeping
- Ability to handle high volume of calls
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401K after 1 year
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Growth potential
- Paid Holidays
- Weekley Direct Deposit Pay
- Digital Employee Payroll Access